5 things to do in Jaipur
1. Amber Fort & Palace: Just act like a tourist and take an elephant ride, it will be much more fun. You can also catch the evening sound & light show.
2. City Palace: Perfect for your trip photoshoot with huge courtyard and gardens.
3. Hawa Mahal: You have to see this if you are in the pink city, astonishing architect.
4. Nahargarh Fort: From here you can overview the whole city at once, and can spend a beautiful evening in the fort cafeteria.
5. Hot Air Balloon: Last but most exciting. Yes, you can too experience the hot air balloon here in India. The excitement of flying over palaces, forts and lakes during the balloon safari in Jaipur is quite special.
For more details you can see: Skywaltz, Balloon Club of India and India International Hot Air Balloon.